Monday, March 8, 2010

Got my test back =)

Today the prof talked about some sort methods we learn in CSC148. I like the way he used some cards to demonstrate the sorts =P. Its quite interesting to learn sorting in this way for me. And then we got our tests back. I got 80% for the test. Although its higher than the class average, I somehow don't feel satisfied with the test. I was so careless and lose 1 mark in the first question. I forgot to write the second last step "then P(n) => P(n^2)", and I lose 1 mark =(. Thats really a stupid mistake. and for the last question I lose 7 marks. I still can't understand how to complete the whole question flawlessly. Maybe this shows that I am not fully familiar with the lecture notes. I must work harder on this course!

Just looked at the calendar and figured out that classes will end on the April 2nd... Thats 3 more weeks! Then we will have our exams and then school ends. I think I will gonna miss my first year!

No comments:

Post a Comment