Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wake me up when September..... starts!

Well what does September means? Yea school starts in September!! Well it means it's time for studying and working hard again. Especially my GPA wasn't so good last school year, I must work much harder than my first year in order to raise my GPA up. Having 5 courses this semester, I hope I can handle all of them really well.

School has started for 2 days for me, and I had 3 classes on Monday, which are all Math related: MAT237, ACT240, and STA257, while for today I just have CSC258, a computer science course. The math ones are quite good, not too difficult for me. But for the computer science one, I am a bit frightened... The materials covered in the course somehow relates to a little Chemistry (duh..), and a bit Physics, and some knowledge on computer hardwares. Though it is quite interesting, I found it challenging as well. The professor in the class says that after this course, the magic behind the computer will be all gone for us. I hope I can really understand how every part of the computer works after this course.

And yeah, I am quite sure I haven't woke up completely. Wish that I can feel the pressure and stress and wake up in these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment