Monday, February 15, 2010

Reading Week!

Finally the reading week has arrived =D! So we will have a week off and for me, I will probably choose to just sleep and eat for these days. However, in reality, this is not allowed for me because I still have a lot of works to do =(. Anyways, the 2nd assignment for CSC165 is out. It is actually not very difficult (but this is what I think after finishing the first question only), and it seems much shorter than the first assignment. Last time I didn't have enough time to finish the first assignment, so this time I must finish this assignment no matter what!

I think I will finish the assignment tonight, because I am going to participate in the alternate reading week program, which should use me the following three days. Luckily until now I still haven't encounter any difficulties on the course (just my carelessness), so I can have a little more time shift to focus on other courses.

1 comment: